ALIDA Environmental Education
The Department of Environmental Education of ALIDA ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING S.L. bases its work on the playful dissemination of contents on the relationship between energy and the environment. Also we teach children and adults to sustainable forest management and restoration of natural environment degraded
Educational project PEERMA
Project “Energy and its Environment Relationship”
Developed from 2000 to 2002 for the Community of Madrid and presented at the EU. It was performed for 3 courses at 88 higher education institutions, with an average of 16,000 students per course, 650 groups and 350 teachers.
Educational games JERMA:
Game “Goose of energy and environment” = “From Renewable to Renewable” (for now, the only game on sale)
It spends more than three years of work and research to develop the educational game “from R to R” and it was released in December 2006 to mark the 10th anniversary of the company ALIDA, a goose-board on canvas format (tablecloth and carpet) in Castilian and English; later in carton format in Castilian. Currently we’re working on digital format and on line one, with 3 levels of difficulty.
Educational readings LERMA
Stories created to raise awareness towards environmental sustainability, used in different environmental education activities:
- Reading “The planet Pamadal complains”
- Reading “The path of forest fire prevention”
After many years of experience, we are experts in:
Development of Educational Materials
Environmental education courses
Dynamization of fairs and events
R + D on climate change mitigation, through gardening and landscaping
Visit our shop and acquires educational game “from Renewable to Renewable” in different formats and languages
These are some of the projects we have done in these 20 years:
- July 2015 (ACEG –Guadarrama Council) Dynamization of Guadarrama Stocking Fair and Guadarrama Night Market (Madrid) through the outdoors Goose game “From Renewable to Renewable”:
- February 2010 (Guadarrama Council – Ministry of Tourism): Top rated between management proposals submitted to the competition of ideas for the project “Interpretation Centre of Nature of Guadarrama (Madrid)”, based primarily on Global Environmental Education, and getting the project Second overall award.
- October 2008 (CESEFOR, Center of services and forestry promotion and its industry of Castile and Leon. MANAGENERGY, Directorate General for Energy and Transport of the European Commission): Competition on Line “Goose of Bioenergy”, to which all compulsory secondary education institutes (ESO) and public schools of Castile and Leon were invited to participate, being selected the winners to participate in the final at the Expobioenergy 2008 Fair in Valladolid. Free online game until 2015, with 3 levels of difficulty: Level 1 by Goose game, Level 2 by Trivial game and Level 3 by carbon footprint calculator.
- December 2006: Design, creation and patent of the educational game “From Renewable to Renewable” (“From R to R”), presented as corporate gift for the 10th anniversary of the creation of ALIDA Environmental Engineering S.L. Later in test marketing as playful materials for training in Energy and Environment, using different formats. Translated the Castilian board in Catalan, French and Italian. It has been tested with great success, in addition to Spain, in Italy France, Germany, Australia and the United States, mainly in schools with Spanish as a foreign language, where the game is a very useful tool.
- June 2002 (Directorate General of Educational Centers. Ministry of Education of the Regional Government of Madrid): idea creation, editing and development of Educational Project “Energy and its Environment Relationship” (peeRma), performed for 3 courses at 88 higher education institutions, with an average of 16,000 students per course, 650 groups and 350 teachers. ALIDA was invited to present in Brussels this project in the ManagEnergy Annual Conference on the “Sustainable Energy Week 2008: energy education – bringing energy awareness to schools“.