ALIDA Gardening and Landscaping
The Department of Gardening and Landscaping of ALIDA Ingeniería del Medio S.L. He bases his work on a very personalized attention to each client, with whom he is in constant communication, carrying out with him a study or project of the garden, park, patio, terrace, etc. As well as its execution and maintenance.
Design of private gardens and public green spaces
Interior design with natural and artificial plants
Directions and execution of work, as well as maintenance
I + D + i projects in adaptation and fight against Climate Change through gardening and landscaping: NWRM, green roofs, etc.
Customer satisfaction level
- Jardinería 96% 96%
- Interiorismo 89% 89%
- Dirección 85% 85%
- I+D+i 94% 94%
These are some of the projects we have carried out in these 24 years:
- NEW: Since 2020, designing gardens from COACHING:
Parks and gardens
- November 2019 (TRAGSA, S.A. S.M.E., M.P.): Construction Project of the Remodeling Works of the La Paz Park in the Alcorcón (Madrid).
- November 2015 (COFARES, S.A.): Interior Design with plant, and Exterior Patio simulation, at the College of Pharmacists of Madrid
- June 2008 (ADIF, through TRN Ingeniería y Planificación de Infraestructuras, S.A.): Design and Construction Project of the Linear Park of the AVE Station in Huelva:
- May 2006 (May 2006 (Madrid City Council, through TRAGSATEC, Tecnología y Servicios Agrarios, S.A.): Design and Construction Project of various areas of the Valdebebas Forest Park in Madrid (Felipe VI Park):
- Urban Facade of the Cárcavas
- SW entrance square
- River area
- January 2005 (Madrid City Council, through UTE TRN Ingeniería y Planificación de Infraestructuras, S.A. – GTT Ingeniería S.A): Replacement Annex of the Emperatriz María de Austria Park in Madrid, affected by the Plaza Elíptica Interchange Project.
- September 2004 (University of Alcalá de Henares, through TRAGSATEC, Tecnología y Servicios Agrarios, SA): Construction Project of the Juan Carlos I Royal Botanical Garden of the University of Alcalá de Henares: wetland design, topographic survey, irrigation system automatic and general budgets.
- December 2008 (Viveros De Luxe, S.L.): Nursery Construction Project in Torija (Guadalajara)
- June 2007 (Viveros Barbol, S.A.): Project to reform and start up the Nursery in Torremocha del Jarama (Madrid).
- December 2006 (Exmo. City Hall of Guadarrama): Inventory of the Urban Trees of Guadarrama (Madrid).
- November 2005 (SILVOTEC Consultores S.L.): Inventory of affected trees for the Environmental Impact Study of the North Closure of the M-50, El Pardo Tunnels, Madrid.
- December 2004 (UTE TRN Ingeniería y Planificación de Infraestructuras SA – GTT Ingeniería SA): Inventory of the Empress María de Austria Park, affected by the works of the Plaza Elíptica interchange. Madrid City Council.
Write or call us!
Ask us what you need or send us any questions or suggestions you have!
We will always respond to you within a maximum of 48 hours.