ALIDA Gardening and Landscaping
The Department of Gardening and Landscaping of ALIDA ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING S.L. bases its work on a more personalized attention to every client, with whom we are in constant communication, doing with him a study or project of the garden, park, patio, terrace, etc. and its implementation and maintenance.
Design of private gardens and public green spaces
Interior design with natural and artificial plant
Supervision and execution of work as well as maintenance
R + D on climate change mitigation and adaptation through gardening and landscaping: Natural Water Retention Measures, green roofs, etc.
Level of customer satisfaction
- Gardening 96%
- Interior design 89%
- Supervision 85%
- R & D 94%
These are some of the projects we have done in these 20 years:
Parks and gardens
- November 2015 (COFARES, S.A.): Design, supply and installation of indoor plants at the headquarters of the College of Pharmacists of Madrid.
- June 2008 (ADIF, through de TRN Ingeniería y Planificación de Infraestructuras, S.A.): Design and construction project of the Linear Park for the AVE Railway Station in Huelva:
- May 2006 (Mayo 2006 (Madrid Council, through TRAGSATEC, Tecnologías y Servicios Agrarios, S.A.): Design and construction project of several zones of the Philip VI Forest Park in Valdebebas (Madrid):
- urban facade at Las Cárcavas
- southwest entrance plaza
- river area
- January 2005 (Madrid Council, through UTE: TRN Ingeniería y Planificación de Infraestructuras, S.A. – GTT Ingeniería S.A): Replacement Annex of the Emperatriz María de Austria Park in Madrid, affected by the transport interchange at Plaza Elíptica.
- September 2004 (Alcalá de Henares University, through TRAGSATEC, Tecnologías y Servicios Agrarios, S.A.): Construction Project of the Royal Botanic Garden Juan Carlos I of the Alcalá de Henares University:
- wetland design
- automatic irrigation system
- December 2008 (Viveros De Luxe, S.L.): Project for the forest nursery construction in Torija (Guadalajara)
- June 2007 (Viveros Barbol, S.A.): Project of reform and operation of the forest nursery in Torremocha del Jarama (Madrid).
- December 2006 (Guadarrama Council): Urban trees inventory of Guadarrama (Madrid).
- November 2005 (SILVOTEC Consultores S.L.): Tree inventory affected for the Environmental Impact Study of the Section North of the M-50 road, El Pardo tunnels, Madrid.
- December 2004 (UTE: TRN Ingeniería y Planificación de Infraestructuras SA – GTT Ingeniería SA): Tree inventory of the “Emperatriz María de Austria Park”, affected by the transport interchange at Plaza Elíptica. (Madrid Council).